- Heavy-Duty Frame with Cross Support Beams to Reduce Flexing
- Rigid Rear Fence Assembly with Large Diameter Jack Screws and Seven (7) Contact Points
- Pneumatic Lift and Clamp System with Air Bladder and Hold-over Cylinders
- Concentric forming system, providing a true radial wrap from the pivot point of the coving bar, reducing the stress on the backsplash
- Aluminum Cove Bar Assembly with Electronic Temperature Controls
- Automatic Cove-Stick System with Electronic Linear Actuated Pusher and Variable Speed Control
- Electronically Controlled Width Adjustment
Available Performance Options:
- Automatic Cove Stick Magazine
- Automatic Loading / Unloading system
- Higher performance Hot Melt Unit
- Cove Slot Pre-heat Kit
- Constant Fence Line System
The AutoCove AC 3120 is the perfect machine for the medium-sized kitchen countertop manufacturer designed to produce up to one countertop per minute, or 5,000 linear feet per shift.
The Evans Midwest family of AutoCove machines is uniquely designed to postform the inside radius of a kitchen countertop or vanity top with a coved backsplash, in high-volume production environments. The key to producing a quality backsplash is a rigid frame and rear fence, uniform contact of the countertop to the heating element, and a concentric forming bar to prevent stretching. The AutoCove Coving machine is designed to meet these specific objectives.
Click ‘Download Brochure’ to see all available models and options!
Need More Information?
Contact Evans Midwest today!