- Double-Sided Design with Dual Chain Drives
- Heavy-Duty, Welded Frame
- Cast Iron – Machined and Ground – Dovetailed Columns (3 shown)
- Transport Chain Assembly With 3-3/16 Inch Wide Carrier Blocks
- Automatic Build-down / Scribe / Cove Stick Cutting
- Electronic Variable Speed Control
- Power Width Adjustment
- HMI Controlled
- Sizing/Shaping/Milling Units Tilt +/- 180 Degrees
The Evans Midwest Corfab machines are double-sided, entry-level to high-production kitchen countertop machining centers. They are custom engineered to meet your specific requirements. Our intelligent design automatically feeds and glues pre-cut solid wood, particleboard, MDF or composite build-down, scribe and/or no-drip sticks to the panel in a continuous operation.
Once the sticks are glued and bonded to the core, the panel continues through vertical and/or horizontal shapers where the edges are machined to the desired profile. Vertical spindle shapers, with up to 220 mm long shafts and stacked tooling, allow multiple profiles to be produced with minimum set up. The unique 2 to 1 ratio center drive design provides a right hand or left hand fixed side for inline operation.
Download our Brochure to see a list of our models and their options!
Need More Information?
Contact Evans Midwest today!