4283 Lay Up Table
4283 Lay Up TableSelected Features:
- Max. Board size, 62″ X 145″
- Min. Board size, 24″ X 24″
- In feed height 43”.
- Out feed height 40”.
- Water tray for self cleaning rollers.
- Pneumatic clamp to secure board during travel.
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Adjustable leveling feet.
- Foot print, 87″ X 169″
- Crated weight 2500 LBS. Shipping dimensions 179” long X 90” wide X 55” high
Quite a few of our customers have recently shared that they are struggling with laminating thin 5’x10″ or 5’x12″ MDF boards due to the sagging / deflection of the material. This can displace the backer board and/or disturb the glue surface, both issues that will cost your time and money.
Our team of engineers have developed a new holding method that actually “back bends” the core as it is suspended over the backer. This greatly decreases the sagging of the material and create a more consistent lay up process. This of course results in better product.