- Cutting Surface: 30” x 48”
- Spindle Motor: 3 HP & Variable Speed
- from 12,000 RPM to 21,000 RPM
- Off The Shelf Router Option Available
- Electrical: 230/460 V, 3 PH, 60 Hz
- Air Requirement: 100 PSI
The 2480 Over Arm Router is a compact heavy duty system for quickly cutting sink holes in countertops. The high-frequency router is rated for continuous use and cutting solid core countertops. This machine features a dual pivot joint allowing the operator to simply follow the guide template in virtually any pattern. This reduces operator fatigue while maintaining product consistency and accuracy.
The 2480 includes a pneumatically operated clamping mechanism for securing the countertop and template throughout the cutting process.
Need More Information?
Contact Evans Midwest today!