- Fixed stops at 22.5°, 45°, and 90° (RH & LH side) & pneumatic locking pin
- 5 HP saw motor with a heavy-duty arbor assembly
- Variable speed forward/reverse drive
- Router system includes four (4) router motors, guiding template, rotating template pin with ball bearing
- Two (2) pneumatic hold down clamps per side
- Heavy-duty rear fence
- Three (3) dust collection hookups
- Sixteen (16) inch (406 mm) saw blade and four (4) router bits
- 3 different conveyor systems to support the material
- Measuring and guidance systems
- Dust management devices
- Call us to find out all that we offer!
Evans Midwest Cutting Stations produce fast, accurate, precision miter cuts and drawbolt mortises when fabricating postformed kitchen countertops. One operator can produce a complete miter joint with drawbolt mortises in under three minutes. The Signature Cutting Station reduces handling and cutting cycle times, operator fatigue and product damage.
A great machine, backed by over 50 years of experience, Evans Midwest sets the industry standard for countertop saws, and continually improves our product design to achieve our number one priority, customer satisfaction. With so many available options, let us configure a saw for your operation!
Need More Information?
Contact Evans Midwest today!